There are a wide number of devices that utilize fiber optics to aid in noncontact measurement of temperature.
Most are actually slight variation of radiation thermometers.
This section needs some input and we welcome it.
- Fiber Optic Thermometer Types, Construction
- Recommended Use Limits and Tolerances
- Standards, Calibration, Traceability
- How They Work, Lose Calibration and Fail
- Training Courses and Other Resources
- Fiber Optic Thermometer Vendors
- Miscellaneous Information
- Fiber Optic Thermometer Applications