About Temperature & Moisture Sensors – A Guide
Information About Sensors – Uses – Links to Resources & Vendors
Temperature is one of the most measured parameters in Industry, Science & Commerce. Thoughtful selection & installation are critical to successful measurements.
Moisture measurement began with the measurement of Dewpoint Temperature. Measuring moisture content in gases uses many different sensors in addition to wet & dry bulb thermometers.
- Contact Temperature Sensors | Thermometers | Thermocouples | Thermistors | Resistance Thermometers | Probes & more…
- Sensor Uses | Industrial | Scientific | Biomedical | Safety | Commerce…
- Contact Temperature Sensor Vendors
- Noncontact Sensors | Radiation Thermometers (RTs) | Thermal Imaging | Multiwavelength | Line Scanners | Opticals & more
- IR Thermometry | Thermal Imaging | Night Vision
- Noncontact Temperature Sensor Vendors
- RH – Moisture in Air | Other Gases | Water in Liquids & Solids
- Uses | Dewpoint | Humidity | Psychcrometry | Safety | Water in Liquids | Water in Solids | Human Comfort | more…
- Moisture Measurement Device Vendors
This is a unique, free internet information/education Web site, since 1997, aimed directly at Engineers, Scientists, Technicians and Students to help them learn about temperature & moisture sensors and how to effectively use them.
More specifically, it is to help them best use such sensors in applications (apps), to enable them to easily find sensor technical and application details and communicate easily with vendors.